Compliance Consulting, Audits & Training
The banking compliance consulting services provide range from projects focusing on single regulatory issues to overall compliance risk assessments.
- Compliance Risk Assessment – Compliance diagnostic reviews to assess a bank’s compliance risk and to evaluate the bank’s approach to managing that risk.
- Assessments of recognized high risk areas, including Bank Secrecy Act & Anti-Money Laundering, CRA, Fair Lending, Mortgage Lending, Flood and Fair Credit Reporting.
- Examination preparation and assistance in responding to examiners’ findings.
- Design and implementation of systems and controls for new and emerging compliance challenges, including development of written policies, standard forms, software applications and training programs.
Compliance audits supplement and document management’s oversight of compliance issues, and they fulfill an important expectation of banking regulators. Our reports highlight risks arising from control weaknesses and assist management in achieving steady progress toward improved compliance systems. The reports are objective, informative and focused on constructive criticism and practical solutions, rather than presentations of statistics of non-compliance.
We provide high quality, customized compliance training for bank employees, officers and directors. Every presentation focuses on the bank’s approach to compliance issues, and the level of detail is adjusted for each audience.
We believe that effective training provides officers and employees with a solid grasp of the regulatory requirements and a more specific understanding of the bank’s specific systems and controls for regulatory compliance.
- Training programs are available as in-person presentations or as web-based presentations.
- Time is allotted for Q&A.
- Programs can be customized to present training for a single, specific issue or for multiple topics.
- Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering and Fair Lending training sessions developed for a bank’s directors are available.